quarta-feira, fevereiro 28, 2007

Pearl Jam 2006


Subscrevo(aprovo), mas não assino por baixo(é bom demais...)

Ouçam e leiam, e não se esqueçam que são mais de 15 anos a aperfeiçoar a obra...

E vemo-nos em Junho...






Life wasted

You're always saying that there's something wrong.
I'm starting to believe it's your plan all along.
Death came around, forced to hear its song
And know tomorrow can't be depended on
Seen the home inside your head.
All locked doors and unmade beds
Open sores unattended
Let me say just once that

I have faced it, a life wasted. I'm never going back again.
I escaped it, a life wasted. I'm never going back again.
Having tasted, a life wasted. I'm never going back again.

The world awaits just up the stairs
Leave the pain for someone else
Nothing back there for you to find
Or was it you you left behind?
You're always saying you're too weak to be strong.
You're harder on yourself than just about anyone
Why swim the channel just to get this far?
Halfway there, why would you turn around?
Darkness comes in waves...tell me, why invite it to stay?
You're one with negativity yes, comfort is an energy but why let the sad song play?? ???

I have faced it, a life wasted. I'm never going back again
Oh I escaped it, a life wasted. I'm never going back again
Having tasted, a life wasted. I'm never going back again
Oh I erased it, a life wasted. I'm never going back again




Unemployable

He's got a big gold ring which says Jesus Saves
And it's dented from the punch thrown at work that day
When he smashed the metal locker where he kept his things
After the big boss say "You best be on your way"

So this life is sacrifice
Oh yeah, jumping trains just to survive

Well his wife and kids asleep but he's still awake
And his brain weighs the curse of thirty bills unpaid
Gets up, lights a cigarette, he's grown to hate
Thinking if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream again?

So this life is sacrificed
Oh yeah, to a stranger's bottom line
Oh yeah I've seen the light, I'm scared alive
Nearly dead, I've seen the light, still alive
Yeah, so this life is sacrificed, oh yeah, was a dream that had to die, Oh yeah I've seen the light, I'm scared alive...........




Come back

If I keep holding out
Will the light shine through
Under this broken roof
Its only rain that I feel
I've been wishing out the days, come back

I have been planning out
All that I'd say to you
Since you slipped away
Know that I still remain true
I've been wishing out the days
Please say that if you hadn´t gone now, I wouldn´t have lost you another way
From wherever you are, come back
And these days they linger on
And in the night I´ve been waiting for
The real possibility that I may meet you in my dreams, I go to sleep
If I don´t fall apart
Will my memory stay clear
So you had to go
And I had to remain here
But the strangest thing today
So far away and yet you feel so close
And Im not gonna question any other way
There must be an open door, for you .... To come back
And the days they linger on
And every night when I´m waiting for is
The real possibility that I may meet you in my dreams
Sometimes you're there and you're talking back to me
Come the morning I can swear that you're next to me, and its okay
Its ok...its ok I need you....come back, come back, I need you come back, come back
I need you, come back, come back..........




Inside Job

Underneath this smile lies everything
All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
I make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past, just for today.. I am free
I´ll not lose my faith, It's an inside job today, I know this one thing well…

I used to try and kill love, was the highest sin
Breathing insecurity out and in
Searching hope, I'm shown the way to run straight, pursuing the greater way for all human light.

How I choose to feel is how I am. How I choose to feel is how I am.
I will not lose my faith, It's an inside job today
Holding on, the light of night
On my knees to rise and fix my broken soul, again...

Let me run into the rain
To be a human light again
Let me run into the rain
To shine a human light today

Life comes from within your heart and desire
Life comes from within my heart and desire
Life comes from within your heart and desire

Sem comentários: